Tel: 469 1074
Tel: 469 1074
- Understanding the Human Being. The Importance of the First Three Years of LIfe. By Silvana Quattrocchi Montanaro MD.
- How to Raise an Amazing Child The Montessori Way. By Tim Seldin.
- The Absorbent Mind. By Maria Montessori.
- Succeeding at their own pace from The Boston Globe writer Alex Beam on the Montessori approach and its famous alumni.
- Our kids’ glorious new age of distraction from Salon contributor Thomas Rogers states: “Interesting that when our best thinkers think about how to make creative and innovative thinking part of our schools, they automatically think of Montessori education.”
- “Is Montessori the origin of Google and Amazon?” asks business author Steve Denning in a Forbes blog post as a follow up to his article Wakeup Call for the Gates Foundation: Think Bigger!”
- “My three children attend a Montessori school.” So begins the five-minute animated video “Montessori Madness!” by Trevor Eisler: a study in contrasts between Montessori classrooms and conventional education.
- “Superwoman was already here,” writes Montessori parent Daniel-Petter Lipstein. “And she gave us a superb educational model to end the Race to Nowhere.” Read the blog post.
- “Montessori builds innovators,” says Andrew McAfee, principal research scientist at the Center for Digital Business in the MIT Sloan School of Management. His article appeared in Harvard Business Review.
- Nevisian School Succeeds in Introducing Montessori Education Method for Primary-age Students
- Montessori Science, by Dr. Angeline Lillard (author of Montessori: The Science behind the Genius) offers links to several resources.
- “The Early Years: Evaluating Montessori Education,” published in the September 29, 2006 Science magazine, found significant advantages for Montessori over traditional education.
- Two studies by Dr. Kevin Rathunde (University of Utah) appeared in 2005: “The Social Context of Middle School: Teachers, Friends, and Activities in Montessori and Traditional School Environments” and “Middle School Students’ Motivation and Quality of Experience: A Comparison of Montessori and Traditional School Environments.“
- Drs. Csikszentmihalyi and Rathunde published “A Comparison of Montessori and Traditional Middle Schools: Motivation, Quality of Experience, and Social Context” in the Summer 2003 NAMTA Journal.